Sunday, September 28, 2008

Welcome

Yes not a very original start to a new blog but then it took me somewhere between 10 and 15 attempts to find a name that hadn't already been taken.

Here is where I will be tracking my progress throughout the University of Queensland's 23 Things Online learning experience.

The creation of this blog is the culmination of the first 3 tasks in the programme and is remarkably easy. I will leave a separate post regarding task 2 and the 7.5 Habits of Lifelong Learning.

Before I sign off; for those of you who don't know Douglas Adams and his amazing Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy series this is where I got the name of the blog from (and it's quite a lot shorter than "How many roads must a man walk down" which was the other alternative).

Signing off!

1 comment:

Walking through Perfume said...

Personally I have always wanted a Babel translator.