Thursday, October 2, 2008

Picture to Sketch - Task 6 - Flikr Mashups

Today in my spare time I have played around with some of the Flikr Mashups and 3rd party software that is available.

The one I played with the most was the Picture to Sketch facility available at http://www.dumpr.net/sketch.php. It is a very easy piece of software as you just navigate to a picture of your choice on your computer and within seconds it turns it into a pencil type sketch. I experimented with humans, plants, animals and objects. It worked on all of them.

The results of my closeup can be seen below.

Signing Off!

3 comments:

Rainforest said...

This is a great site - had a lovely play with it. I am even going to send it on to my family.

Walking through Perfume said...

Love the Sketch - Planning to go back and do one for myself.

Pollyblog said...

The sketch is a great idea David - it looks really good.